4 mm polyester cord
Bobbin weight/m: 250 g/100 m
The cord is perfect for knitting bags,baskets,planters,rugs, blankets ...
Hook / spokes: 5-7mm
Material: 100% polyester
Polyester cord with a thickness of 3 mm and 5 mm without a filler (core) is perfect for knitting fashionable elegant handbags, decorative items such as napkins, coasters for hot food and other design solutions.
Main Features of polyester cord:
- Durable and wear-resistant
- Easy to wash and dries very quickly
- It does not crumple and does not fade, it is resistant to UV light
- Soft, elastic, easily returns to its original state when stretched
- "Not interesting" for insects and dust mites
- Knitting is easy and pleasant, absolutely not squeaky
- It has rich colors and a pleasant soft shine, and due to this ebb, each color has a slight chameleon effect
- Despite the fact that polyester is a synthetic fiber, in practice, light pastel colors are very similar to natural cotton
- If you cut the thread, small threads begin to bloom, but this nuance is easy to fix by melting the edges
- Our cords are without a core (filler), but with a fairly dense weave, due to which it perfectly holds its shape and does not weigh down the product, does not create additional volume, but makes the product more elegant.
Polypropylene cord has excellent abrasion resistance, heat resistance, elasticity. It is very easy to knit knots on it. Hydrophobicity is another distinctive feature of this cord: it practically does not absorb moisture, and, consequently, the strength, extensibility and crease practically do not change. PP cord is resistant to light weather, microorganisms, moths, carpet beetle, mold.
This allows you to create products from polypropylene cord that retain their shape well and have a small shrinkage.
Polypropylene cord is great for knitting handbags, backpacks, decorative items, rugs. And it is ideal for weaving macrame, wall panels.
If you don't know what quantity of yarn you need to crochet item, please, write to us, we are glad to help you :)